If you are in the market for the best fleet marketing and tracking solutions, you should take the time to check Element. By empowering customers across different industries to achieve extraordinary results, this company has been developing various solutions tailored to specific needs.
Element Fleet Management is offered through a far-reaching network beyond the United States. The company boasts of a global client base. In fact, Element-Arval Global Alliance is provided to about 50 countries. That makes Element one of the global leaders in the fleet management industry.
While all of this sounds great, you should dig a little deeper to reveal more facts about this solution and get a clearer sense of the services provided. This will help you understand whether the Element is the right choice for you.
As always, you should consider your needs before making a choice. Consider the size of your fleet and your budget as well. Then explore the features, solutions, packages, plans, and services.
We have covered all of this in our comprehensive review and much more. So keep reading to discover all the important facts about Element Fleet Management. It’s worth it!
Who Is Element?
Element helps both large and small companies drive innovation, reduce expenses, and increase productivity. They serve an array of industries, including transportation, telecommunications, agriculture, construction, utilities, and manufacturing.
This is one of the leading companies in the fleet management industry. Aside from providing top-class fleet management services, Element invests a lot in the innovative fleet management technologies and resources.
In addition to the US, Element’s offices and headquarters are located in Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and Australia. Their services can make it easier for transportation organizations to span their fleet lifecycle and get their strategies optimized at every single stage – from program management to vehicle remarketing and acquisition.
The Element’s team of experts are always ready to help their customers. The company has professionals in vehicle right-sizing, alternative fuels, telematics solutions, and so on.
With regard to product expertise, the company covers industrial, corporate, and municipal fleets. Their solutions are designed for heavy-duty, light, and medium trucks. Besides specialty vehicles, Element Fleet Management can also be used for specialty equipment.
Element Fleet Management Features
The features of Element Fleet Management are excellent. There are a number of features and functions available if you opt for their service. Here in this segment of the review, we will talk about some of the incredible features you can get by choosing this service. Check them out below:
- Customized Fleet Management solutions: This is an outstanding feature for both the people who are 100% hands-on and those who want to leave everything to the company. They claim to help their clients with tailored fleet programs that can be customized according to different business needs.
- Cost-saving: This is another excellent feature of the Element Fleet Management. The company has long-lasting relationships with OEMs, which might add up to significant fleet cost savings for their clients.
- Industry-leading technology: Element offers the top-notch fleet technology to their clients. The software such as Xcelerate helps deliver great data-driven solutions with advanced analytics and the deepest benchmarking in the industry. All the data are presented on the personalized dashboard, which simplifies the complexity of the information architecture.
- Vehicle safety and accident management: The Fleet Risk Management Solution by the Element will allow you to quickly identify the risk factors for every vehicle in your fleet. It will continually work on reducing mishaps related to your fleet. The 24/7 driver assistance provides help to the drivers for any roadside emergencies.
- Flexible fleet operations and plans: The expertise and industry knowledge help the company provide deep strategic insights. It helps the customers optimize their fleet and to achieve their business goals. The company claims their team constantly monitors and finetunes its fleet programs for better value and customer experience.
What Makes Element Fleet Management So Awesome?
There are various reasons for your question, ‘what makes Element Fleet Management special?’ You might be wondering why to choose it among hundreds of fleet management solutions on the market. With that in mind, we will talk about some of the most significant advantages of this solution.
Here’s what makes Element awesome:
- The main advantage of the company is its innovative tools and technologies that make it easier for fleet managers to manage and track fleet operations. It also helps in promoting productivity and collecting fleet management data.
- It provides a comprehensive suite of services that enhance the uptime of the vehicle while driving down will cost acquisition financing title, registration tolls, violations, compliance risks, and more.
- From policy management, reporting and consulting, to negotiation of warranties and post-warranties on the client’s behalf, the Element’s experts do everything it takes to keep their customers happy.
These are the main reasons why the Element Fleet Management service has emerged as one of the best fleet management services.
Benefits of Using Element Service
There are various benefits of using Element Fleet Management. The maintenance service, according to the company’s claims, will get your vehicle covered on the road all the time. By connecting with this company, drivers of your cars, trucks, or vans can contact 37,000+ authorized national and independent service providers in the fleet management and repair network of the company whenever their vehicles need maintenance.
But this is not the only perk you can get. Here are other benefits of using this amazing service:
- Expert opinions: The company’s experts will guide you through the process of analyzing work estimates. They will also help you find the best repair facilities in your vicinity. And that’s not all. They will also negotiate the prices of repairs, warranties, and post-warranties on your behalf. That will help you maximize your savings in the long run.
- Excellent customer support: This is another important benefit of choosing Element Fleet Management. As we have mentioned above, the company has contact centers with effective customer care. They will help you whenever you are facing trouble on the road or if your vehicle needs maintenance. The customer care assistance will also help you with trilingual supports.
- Convenience: There are more than 20,000 authorized and 17000+ independent garages, as well as a lot of dealerships associated with the company that will keep your vehicle in perfect condition. The widely accepted service cards make it more convenient for drivers to track their rides. Moreover, you can find the locator links from both personal computers and phones.
- Expertise: The Element’s advisor team has ASE-certified technical advisors, which is an incredible advantage for the drivers when something goes wrong with their vehicles. There are also 310S and 310T licensed agents in their team ready to help clients address their problems.
Element Fleet Manager Apps and Tools
If you opt for this solution, you will get access to the Element portal, apps, and useful tools. They offer fleet management services through the Xcelerate portal. Additionally, you can use a variety of tools for fuel and other purposes. Make use of them to find a repair shop, Motor Company Information, and more.
This portal is designed to give users quick access to the fleet info they need. Featuring a user-first intuitive design, Xcelerate acts as a central hub for important fleet data that is aimed at optimizing fleet performance. This is possible through:
- Transaction management
- Inventory management
Xcelerate for Drivers App
The Element also offers mobile app – Xcelerate for Drivers – that helps drivers find fuel locators and request general assistance or maintenance. It is available in both Google Play and App Store.
With Element Xcelerate for Drivers, you will be able to complete different fleet tasks efficiently and quickly. As fleet managers and drivers have little or no time for their administrative tasks, this app saves them time by providing a to-do list.
Apart from the common fleet-related tasks, it provides data on fuel locators and maintenance shops. Moreover, you can join the Element’s Customer Care team using a smart dial feature. Get support all the way!
Here’s what you can do with Xcelerate for Drivers app:
- Get notifications and shop recommendations for preventive maintenance
- Report the stolen or lost service cards
- Report personal mileage
- Maintain trip logs
- Find the most inexpensive local fuel
- Confirm company policies
When it comes to compatibility, the app requires iOS 11.0 or later. You can use it on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
What People Like About the Element Fleet Management
- Comprehensive fleet management: Element provides all you could ever need for successful fleet management. It comes with a comprehensive range of features and functions.
- Remarketing of fleet vehicles: Remarketing is an extra service Element offers to its clients. Just like program management and acquisition, this feature helps in spaning the whole fleet lifecycle.
- Full-service experience: By acting as an extension of your organization or company, Element will share expertise and knowledge that’s both meaningful and measurable.
- Exceptional service: You can expect excellent customer service. Element collaborates with a huge number of customers with the goal of driving value for their businesses. A driver preventive car maintenance alert is another great thing about this service.
- Suited for different types of vehicles: From small vans to big heavy-duty trucks, the Element Fleet Management is suitable for a variety of commercial vehicles. Even better, you will be able to use it for an unlimited number of vehicles.
- Cost-benefit analysis: Fleet management software provides a cost-benefit analysis, which is a great intersection of business intelligence and data. Take advantage of it to increase your productivity.
What People Don’t Like About the Element Fleet Management
- Pricing is not transparent: Bear in mind that the price for this solution is provided by quote. Most people don’t want to bother with quotes when making a purchase. So you will have to contact them directly in order to discover the pricing plans and options. Yes, this will take you some time.
- They are still integrating: Despite the fact that Element has been providing businesses across industries for a while, they are still integrating when it comes to fleet management solutions. As a result, some of their products and systems still need improvements or upgrades.
How Much Does It Cost?
Before choosing Element Fleet Management, you need to compare GPS vehicle tracking prices and answer the following questions:
- How many vehicles do you need to track? (1-5, 5-50, or more than 50)
- What do you need to track? (vans, trucks, semis, cars, or construction machinery)
- What features do you need? (real-time tracking, fuel efficiency monitoring, ELD, dashcam, route optimization, etc.)
The answers to these questions will give you a better idea of what you are looking for. Take advantage of online comparison tools to find out whether the Element Fleet Management is competitively priced or not.
Unfortunately, the prices of their solutions and products are not transparent, and they are only provided by the quote. Use this form when contacting them. They will reach you shortly via email and help you find the best option for your business.
Summary: Is It Worth the Investment?
Why element Fleet? Is it a worthwhile solution? As you could read, this fleet management solution offers a lot of benefits. It leverages the power of innovative technologies combined with customer-focused, collaborative service. Such a combination has been proven to yield good results.
By combining technical as well as financial expertise with dedicated customer service, Element can help transportation companies lower their expenses and boost productivity. This is achievable through downtime management and driver productivity.
Additionally, this solution is aimed at fleet safety. With Element, you will be able to reduce accident rates and improve fleet safety. All you need to do is choose a fleet management program tailored to your business needs.
So, is it worth investing? Yes, definitely. It will pay off in the long run. Eventually, you will decrease your operating costs and make your fleet continually operate at peak efficiency.