Thinking about that sales call you have coming up? However, you’re still exchanging emails to fix the appointment? Look no further, Calendly is here to help.
Growing businesses often have connections with both the internal team and external clients. These growing businesses need a reliable and efficient scheduling and booking app. Let’s get straight to it – Calendly helps you schedule meetings without going back and forth. When the schedules and meetings are synched quickly, your efficiency increases, you can concentrate on what matters most – operations.
How does Calendly work?
Calendly helps you sync meetings with a second party. This synching can be your internal team, a customer, or a vendor. How does it work? Well, that is super simple. First, you record your availability. Second, embed it either in email or on your website. Third, the meeting invitee picks a time that works for them. Finally, the meeting is added to your calendar.
With over 5 million users and trusted by leading brands, Calendly has:
- Multiple calendar integrations
- Control over schedules
- Flexible availability
- Timezone detection
- Third-party app synchronization
- Uses for individuals, teams, and department
We will look at each of the features in detail in the following sections.
Where Can Calendly Help?
Irrespective of which industry you are in, scheduling meetings is a regular activity you will undertake. Here are the industries that currently benefit from the efficiency that Calendly offers.
- Sales & marketing – Avoid going back and forth scheduling meetings. Shorten the sales cycle by compressing scheduling time
- Customer success & account management – Connect with customers at the most critical times to increase client engagement and retention
- Interview scheduling – Conduct research and recruit efficiently and increase productivity
- Education – Focus on learning while streamlining tutoring and admissions
- Freelancers & consultants – Automate routine, mundane tasks and focus on top priority work
- Leaders and entrepreneurs – Manage your schedule and grow your business