Guest Poster is an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Poster shall have no Guest Posterity to bind, obligate, or commit Https://bizdig.co by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement.
By providing a guest post to https://bizdig.co, Guest Poster agrees they are not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/employee/contractor/owner of the site.
Guest Poster grants to Https://bizdig.co the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Poster’s name, biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, Https://bizdig.co and Guest Poster jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. Https://bizdig.co reserves the right to reject any Original Article for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the content stays congruous with the site.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws. Https://bizdig.co reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post. No video or image can exceed 8MB maximum.
3. When quoting others or reports, Guest Poster must properly and accurately cite sources.
4. Posts will acknowledge Guest Poster, but will become the property of Https://bizdig.co.
5. Once the post has been submitted to https://BizDig.co Guest Poster may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog for 2 months.
6. Guest Poster may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article, but not a full recreation of the article itself.
7. Submissions should be kept between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
8. Low-value site links and Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of https://bizdig.co.
9. Https://bizdig.co reserves the right to add its own affiliate links and add placements where appropriate.
10. Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as Guest Poster of their post and will be afforded a short bio statement and one link to their website within the Guest Poster acknowledgement at the bottom of the article.
11. Guest Poster acknowledges they shall not be
entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation
related to the post.
12. Https://bizdig.co reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed Guest Poster is free to use the content for their own purposes.
13. Guest Poster represents and warrants that the Work is original; the Work has not previously been published and is not in the public domain; Guest Poster has the right to enter into this Agreement and owns and can convey the rights granted to the Company; the Work contains no libelous or unlawful material or instructions that may cause harm, damage, or injury; the Work will not infringe upon or violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other right or the privacy of others.
14. Guest Poster agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its successors, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, and employees harmless from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, cost, liabilities, expenses and damages arising out of, or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by Guest Poster.